http://pedego.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/web-logo2-300x100.png 0 0 admin http://pedego.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/web-logo2-300x100.png admin2019-04-29 10:27:492019-04-29 10:27:49TOP TIPS: WHAT TO TAKE ALONG ON A RIDE
- Before you get on the bike make sure you have your helmet on. (Put it on or close to the bike when you store it.)
- Sun protection. If you have not put sun tan lotion on before you left, ensure to take some along.
- Eye protection. What about a good pair of sun glasses.
- This is to buy some a cappuccino and maybe a muffin at the coffee shop.
- Your cell phone. Not only to make a call but to take those photos for Facebook or Instagram.
- If the weather is a bit dodgy, take a rain jacket or jersey along if you expect cool weather.
- It may become hot and a bottle water (in your bottle cage) is a good idea.
- Comfortable clothes. Make sure the clothes you wear is suitable. Remember your legs move so suitable pants is a good idea. Ladies be aware that you will lean forward (with some Pedego models you may) so you do not want to display too much.